071_Journey to the West 71_Money

"I'm hungry," Bajie moaned.

“我饿了。”八戒呻吟道。

His stomach grumbled loudly.

他的肚子大声地咕咕叫着。

"Can we stop walking?"

“我们能不能别走了?”

"We'll stop for lunch soon," said the Tang Monk.

“我们很快就会停下来吃午饭,”唐僧说。

"The weather is nice, and the road is smooth.

“天气很好,道路很平坦。

I want to keep moving.

我想继续前进。

I'm eager to reach the Western Paradise."

我渴望到达西方天堂。”

Wukong laughed.

悟空笑了。

"Master, I don't know why you're still going there.

“师父,我不知道你为什么还要去那里。

You should have married that scorpion spirit instead!"

你应该嫁给那个蝎精!”

The Tang Monk frowned.

唐僧皱眉。

"That's not funny, Wukong."

"这可不好笑悟空"

"I agree with Wukong," said Bajie.

“我同意悟空,”八姐说。

"I would have gladly married her."

"我很乐意娶她。"

Wujing raised an eyebrow.

吴京挑了挑眉。

"I doubt she would have married you."

“我怀疑她会嫁给你。”

"Why not?" Bajie puffed out his chest.

“为什么不?”八戒挺起胸膛。

"I'm very handsome!"

“我很帅!”

Everybody laughed, including Bajie.

大家都笑了,包括八戒。

They had continued for another hour when the pig complained again.

他们又继续了一个小时,猪又抱怨了。

"My legs are tired," he said.

“我的腿累了,”他说。

"We'll stop at the next village," said the Tang Monk.

“我们将在下一个村庄停下来,”唐僧说。

Bajie sighed. "I hope we reach the next village soon."

八戒叹了口气。“希望我们能尽快到达下一个村庄。”

"I know how we can get there soon," said Wukong with a laugh.

悟空笑着说:“我知道我们怎么才能很快到达那里。”

The monkey smacked the horse, which shot forward.

猴子拍了拍马,马向前冲去。

"Wukong!" cried the Tang Monk, hanging on tightly.

“悟空!”唐僧叫道,紧紧抓住不放。

When the horse finally stopped running, the monk was far ahead of his companions.

当马终于停止奔跑时,和尚远远领先于他的同伴。

A group of nasty-looking men stood in front of him.

一群面目狰狞的男人站在他面前。

"Give us all your money!" said a man with an ax.

“把你所有的钱都给我们!”一个拿着斧头的人说。

The Tang Monk shook with fear.

唐僧吓得浑身发抖。

Wukong was already running over.

悟空已经跑了过来。

"Don't you dare harm my master!" shouted the monkey.

“你敢伤害我的主人!”猴子喊道。

"Who are you?" asked the man.

“你是谁?”男人问道。

"My name is Sun Wukong."

“我叫孙悟空。”

"Give me your money, Sun Wukong," said the man.

“把你的钱给我,孙悟空,”那人说。

"I don't have much money," said the monkey.

“我没有多少钱,”猴子说。

"You'd better give me yours."

“你最好把你的给我。”

The man's face turned red.

男人的脸都红了。

"I'm not going to give you money!"

“我不会给你钱的!”

"Let's make a bet then," said Wukong.

悟空说:“那我们打个赌。”

He pulled out his iron bar, which quickly grew to the height of a person.

他拔出自己的铁棍,很快就长到了一个人的高度。

The men looked nervous.

男人们看起来很紧张。

The monkey stood the bar on the ground.

猴子把吧台立在地上。

"If you can pick this up, we'll give you all of our money."

“如果你能把这个捡起来,我们会把所有的钱都给你。”

"You're a fool," said the man with an ax.

“你是个傻瓜,”拿着斧头的人说。

"I'm sure I can pick that bar up."

"我相信我能把那个酒吧捡起来。"

"Go ahead and try," said Wukong.

悟空说:“去试试吧。”

The man put down the ax.

那人放下斧头。

He grasped the bar with his hands and tried to lift it.

他用手抓住横杆,试图把它举起来。

"It's heavier than it looks," said the man.

“它比看起来要重,”那人说。

He tried to lift the bar again.

他试图再次举起横杆。

Sweat poured down his red face.

汗水从他通红的脸上流了下来。

But the bar didn't budge.

但是酒吧没有让步。

"Now it's my turn!" said Wukong.

“现在轮到我了!”悟空说。

He lifted the bar over his head and twirled it around.

他把棍子举过头顶,转了转。

His eyes flashed with anger.

他眼中闪过一抹愤怒。

He got ready to strike the man.

他准备打那个人。

"Wukong, don't!" shouted the Tang Monk.

“悟空,不要!”唐僧喊道。

The man took a step back.

男人后退了一步。

Suddenly the bar dropped from Wukong's hands.

突然,酒吧从悟空手中掉了下来。

"Aargh!" cried the monkey, holding his head.

“啊!”猴子抱着头喊道。

He fell to his knees as the Tang Monk quietly recited the Tight Headband spell.

唐僧静静地念着紧头带咒语,他跪了下来。

The robbers glanced at one another and then ran away.

强盗们互相看了一眼,然后逃跑了。

When the monk stopped reciting the spell, Wukong was furious.

当和尚停止念咒语时,悟空大怒。

"Why did you do that?" he cried.

“你为什么那样做?”他哭了。

"They were going to—"

“他们要——”

"You must not hurt people!" commanded the monk.

“你不能伤害别人!”和尚命令道。

"I destroy demons all the time," said the monkey.

“我一直在消灭恶魔,”猴子说。

"It's fine to hurt demons.

“伤害恶魔没关系。

But you must not hurt <font color="#ffff00"><i>people.</i></font>"

但是你不能伤害<foncolor="#ffff00"><i>人。</i></fon>"

The monk sighed.

和尚叹了口气。

"You're still evil, Wukong.

“你还是邪恶的,悟空。

I can't bring you to the Western Paradise.

我不能带你去西方天堂。

You must leave."

你必须离开。”

"But you need me, Master!" Wukong insisted.

“但是你需要我,师父!”悟空坚持。

"I refuse to leave."

“我不走。”

"Go!" said the Tang Monk.

“走!”唐僧说。

"Or I'll recite the Tight Headband spell until your head explodes!"

“否则我就念紧头带咒语,直到你的头爆炸!”

Wukong could see that the monk wasn't going to change his mind.

悟空看得出和尚不会改变主意。

With tears in his eyes, the monkey leaped into the air and was gone.

猴子眼里含着泪水,一跃而起,不见了。