Wujing watched as the fake Wujing fed the horse some hay.
吴京看着假吴京给马喂干草。
"I don't know how you made fake versions of us, Wukong," said the purple spirit.
“悟空,我不知道你是怎么伪造我们的。”紫色精灵说。
"But you won't get the True Scriptures without the real Tang Monk."
“但没有真正的唐僧,你是得不到真经的。”
Wukong folded his arms. "Oh yes, I will."
悟空双臂交叉。“哦,是的,我会的。”
Wujing leaped into the air and flew south.
吴京腾空而起,向南飞去。
"I'll tell the bodhisattva what Wukong is doing," he thought.
“我会告诉菩萨悟空在做什么,”他想。
"She can stop him."
“她能阻止他。”
When Wujing arrived at Mount Potalaka, he was even more shocked.
当吴京到达布达拉卡山时,他更加震惊。
Wukong was meditating in the bodhisattva's garden.
悟空在菩萨的花园里打坐。
"Wukong!" cried Wujing. "How did you get here so fast?"
“悟空!”悟空叫道。“你怎么这么快就到了?”
"What are you talking about?" asked the monkey.
“你在说什么?”猴子问。
Guanyin came out of her pagoda.
观音从她的宝塔里出来了。
"Wujing, what are you doing here?"
“无京,你在这里做什么?”
The purple spirit bowed.
紫色精灵鞠了一躬。
"Bodhisattva, I must speak with you.
“菩萨,我必须和你谈谈。
Wukong has made fake versions of me, Bajie, and the Tang Monk.
悟空制作了我、八戒和唐僧的假版本。
He's planning to make the journey without us."
他打算自己走。"
"What!" shouted Wukong.
“什么!”悟空喊道。
Wujing glanced at the monkey.
吴京瞥了猴子一眼。
"I just saw him on the Fruit and Flower Mountain.
“我刚刚在果花山上见过他。
I don't know how he got here before me."
我不知道他是怎么比我先到这里的。”
"You're lying!" yelled Wukong.
“你在撒谎!”悟空喊道。
Guanyin smiled. "You're mistaken, Wujing.
观音笑了。“你错了,吴京。
Wukong has been here the whole time."
悟空一直在这里。”
Wujing was surprised. "He has?"
吴京惊讶。“他有?”
Guanyin nodded.
观音点了点头。
Wukong made a fist.
悟空握紧了拳头。
"Someone is pretending to be me!
“有人冒充我!
And he's living on my mountain!
他住在我的山上!
I'm going there right now.
我现在就去那里。
I'm going to destroy him!"
我要灭了他!”
"I'll go with you," said Wujing.
“我和你一起去。”吴京说。
Wukong and Wujing soon arrived on the Fruit and Flower Mountain.
悟空和悟空很快就到了果花山上。
The monkey's eyes burned with anger when he saw the fake Wukong.
猴子看到假悟空时,眼睛发烫。
"Who are you?" demanded Wukong.
“你是谁?”悟空问道。
"Who are <font color="#ffff00"><i>you?</i></font>" asked the fake Wukong.
<i>你是谁?</i>假悟空问道。
"I am Sun Wukong, king of the Fruit and Flower Mountain!"
“我是孙悟空,果花山之王!”
"No," said the other monkey.
“不,”另一只猴子说。
"<font color="#ffff00"><i>I</i></font> am Sun Wukong, king of the Fruit and Flower Mountain!"
"<foncolor="#ffff00"><i>我是孙悟空,果花山之王!"
Furious, Wukong pulled out his iron bar.
悟空愤怒地拔出了他的铁棒。
The fake Wukong pulled out his iron bar.
假悟空拔出了他的铁棍。
Wukong attacked, and so did the fake Wukong. <font color="#ffff00"><i>Clang!</i></font>
悟空攻击了,假悟空也攻击了。<foncolor="#ffff00"><i>铛!</i></fon>
The ground shook as the iron bars crashed into each other.
铁棒撞在一起,地面摇晃起来。
The two monkeys fought with fury.
两只猴子激烈地打架。
Wujing watched as one Wukong struck the other. <font color="#ffff00"><i>Crack!</i></font>
吴京看着一个悟空打另一个。<foncolor="#ffff00"><i>咔嚓!</i></fon>
The other Wukong blocked the bar and swung back. <font color="#ffff00"><i>Bam!</i></font>
另一个悟空挡住了酒吧,荡了回来。<foncolor="#ffff00"><i>砰!</i></fon>
"Wujing, help me!" cried one Wukong.
“悟空,救救我!”一个悟空喊道。
Wujing raised his spear and was about to enter the fight.
吴京举起长矛,就要投入战斗。
The other Wukong shouted.
另一个悟空喊道。
"No, Wujing! Help <font color="#ffff00"><i>me</i></font>!"
"不,吴京!救命<foncolor="#ffff00"><i>me</i></fon>!"
Wujing looked from one Wukong to the other.
吴京从一个悟空看向另一个悟空。
"Who is the real Wukong?"
“谁才是真正的悟空?”
"I am!" shouted one Wukong as he struck at the other.
“我是!”一个悟空一边打另一个一边喊道。
"No!" shouted the other Wukong, blocking the first one's attack. "<font color="#ffff00"><i>I</i></font> am!"
“不!”另一个悟空喊道,挡住了第一个悟空的攻击。“<foncolor="#ffff00"><i>我是!”
"Don't listen to him!" cried one monkey.
“别听他的!”一只猴子叫道。
"Don't listen to <font color="#ffff00"><i>him</i></font>!" cried the other.
"不要听<foncolor="#ffff00"><i>him</i></font>!"另一个喊道。
Wujing stamped his foot.
吴京跺了跺脚。
"Stop fighting!" he shouted.
“停止战斗!”他喊道。
Instantly both monkeys stopped fighting.
两只猴子立刻停止了战斗。
They looked at the purple spirit.
他们看着紫色幽灵。
"I don't know which one of you is the real Wukong," said Wujing.
“我不知道你们谁是真正的悟空,”吴京说。
"Go to Mount Potalaka.
“去布塔拉卡山。
Guanyin will be able to tell who is who.
观音就能分辨出谁是谁。
I will return to the Tang Monk to tell him what's going on."
我会回到唐僧那里告诉他发生了什么事。”
The two Wukongs glanced at each other.
两个五孔对视一眼。
"That's a good idea," said one of them.
“这是个好主意,”其中一个说。
"Guanyin will easily see that I am the real Wukong."
“观音很容易看出我是真正的悟空。”
"It <font color="#ffff00"><i>is</i></font> a good idea," the other agreed.
“它<foncolor="#ffff00"><i>是个好主意,”另一个同意道。
"Guanyin will easily see that <font color="#ffff00"><i>I</i></font> am the real Wukong."
"观音会很容易看出<foncolor="#ffff00"><i>我</i></fon>才是真正的悟空。"
Soon the two Wukongs stood before Guanyin.
很快,两个悟空站在观音面前。
She looked carefully at each one.
她仔细地看了每一个。
"I can't tell which one of you is the real Wukong," she said.
“我不知道你们谁是真正的悟空,”她说。
One Wukong took a deep breath.
一只悟空深吸了一口气。
"Use the Tight Headband spell.
“使用紧头带咒语。
The spell will work only with my headband—the real headband."
咒语只对我的头带有效——真正的头带。”
"Yes!" said the other one.
“是的!”另一个说。
"Use the Tight Headband spell!
“使用紧头带法术!
The spell will work only with <font color="#ffff00"><i>my</i></font> headband."
该咒语仅适用于<foncolor="#ffff00"><i>my</i></font>发带。"