The two Wukongs stared at Curious Ear.
两只悟空盯着好奇耳。
"I'm the real Wukong!" shouted one monkey. "Right?"
“我是真正的悟空!”一只猴子喊道。“对吗?”
"No, it's me!" shouted the other monkey.
“不,是我!”另一只猴子喊道。
"I know which of you is the fake Sun Wukong," said Curious Ear.
“我知道你们谁是假的孙悟空了。”好奇耳朵说道。
"But I won't say who it is.
“但我不会说是谁。
The fake Sun Wukong has all the same powers as the real one.
假孙悟空拥有与真孙悟空相同的所有力量。
If I point him out, he'll be angry.
如果我指出他,他会生气的。
He could destroy the entire palace."
他可以摧毁整个宫殿。”
"It's true," said one Wukong.
“这是真的,”一个悟空说。
"I could destroy this whole palace if I wanted to."
“如果我想的话,我可以摧毁整个宫殿。”
"You mean, I could destroy it," said the other Wukong.
“你的意思是,我可以摧毁它,”另一个悟空说。
"No!" yelled the other. "I could!"
“不!”另一个喊道。“我可以!”
The two Wukongs began swinging their iron bars at each other.
两个武功开始互相挥舞铁棍。
"Please stop!" cried the Judge of the Dead.
“请停下来!”死者法官喊道。
"You'll tear this whole palace down!"
“你会把整个宫殿拆了的!”
The monkeys stopped.
猴子们停了下来。
"Buddha can help you," said Curious Ear.
“佛祖可以帮助你。”好奇耳朵说。
"He'll be able to see which of you is the real Wukong.
“他会看到你们谁是真正的悟空。
And he's powerful enough to destroy the fake one."
他有足够的力量摧毁假的。”
"Of course!" cried one Wukong. "We'll go see Buddha!"
“当然!”一个悟空叫道。“我们去见佛祖!”
"Oh, um, sure," said the other Wukong.
“哦,嗯,当然,”另一个悟空说。
He looked worried.
他看起来很担心。
"You're nervous!" said the first Wukong.
“你很紧张!”第一个悟空说。
"That's because you know Buddha is going to see who you really are."
“那是因为你知道佛祖会看到真正的你。”
"No!" shouted the other Wukong.
“不!”另一个悟空喊道。
He swung his iron bar furiously.
他疯狂地挥动铁棍。
"Get out!" cried the Judge of the Dead.
“滚出去!”死者法官喊道。
"Take your fight somewhere else!"
“去别的地方战斗吧!”
The two Wukongs left the Land of Darkness.
两只悟空离开了黑暗之地。
Clouds swirled and thunder boomed as the two mighty spirits battled across the sky.
云雾缭绕,雷声隆隆,两个强大的精灵在天空中搏斗。
They soon arrived in the Western Paradise.
他们很快来到了西方天堂。
A guard rushed out of the Thunderclap Monastery.
一名守卫冲出雷音寺。
"Stop fighting immediately!" he called up to them.
“立即停止战斗!”他向他们喊道。
"Tell me who you are!"
“告诉我你是谁!”
The two Wukongs landed in front of the guard.
两只悟空落在了守卫的面前。
The guard looked surprised.
守卫一脸惊讶。
"Wukong?" he said. "There are two of you!"
“悟空?”他说。“你们有两个人!”
"Yes," said one of the Wukongs.
“是的,”其中一个乌孔人说。
"I must speak with Buddha right away."
“我必须马上和佛祖说话。”
The other Wukong scratched his head.
另一只悟空挠了挠头。
"If Buddha is busy, we can just come back another time."
“如果佛祖很忙,我们可以下次再来。”
The first Wukong shot a look at the other.
第一只悟空看了一眼其他的。
"No, we can't."
“不,我们不能。”
"You may enter," said the guard.
“你可以进去了。”卫兵说。
"But you must behave yourselves while inside."
“但你们在里面一定要守规矩。”
As the first Wukong started to enter the monastery, the other one backed away.
当第一个悟空开始进入寺院时,另一个退出了。
"You're coming with me!" said the first Wukong.
“你跟我来!”第一个悟空说。
He grabbed the other monkey by the arm and dragged him into the monastery.
他抓住另一只猴子的胳膊,把他拖进了修道院。
In front of Buddha, the first Wukong bowed.
在佛祖面前,第一个悟空鞠躬。
The other Wukong hesitated a moment and then bowed also.
另一只悟空迟疑了一下,也鞠了一躬。
"Greetings, Buddha," said the first Wukong.
“你好,佛陀。”第一个悟空说。
"I must ask for your help."
“我必须请你帮忙。”
"I know why you're here, Wukong," said Buddha.
“我知道你为什么在这里,悟空,”佛陀说。
He looked at the other monkey.
他看着另一只猴子。
"And I know that <font color="#ffff00"><i>you</i></font> are a fake."
"而且我知道<foncolor="#ffff00"><i>you</i></font>是假的。"
The other Wukong gasped and then vanished.
另一个悟空喘了口气,然后消失了。
Buddha held a bowl up in the air and then placed it upside down on a table.
佛陀把一个碗举在空中,然后把它倒过来放在桌子上。
"I've trapped the fake Wukong under this bowl," said Buddha.
佛陀说:“我把假悟空困在碗里了。”
When Buddha lifted the bowl, a tiny monkey spirit lay on the table.
当佛陀举起碗时,一个小小的猴精躺在桌子上。
Wukong leaned closer to see.
悟空凑过去看。
"He was a monkey who became an evil spirit," said Buddha.
佛陀说:“他是一只变成恶灵的猴子。”
"He wanted to be you because you're so powerful."
“他想成为你,因为你太强大了。”
Wukong laughed.
悟空笑了。
"Many spirits want to be me."
“很多灵魂都想成为我。”
The monkey thanked Buddha and then flew back to Mount Potalaka.
猴子谢过佛,然后飞回布达拉卡山。
Guanyin decided it was time for Wukong to rejoin his companions on the journey.
观音决定是时候让悟空回到他的同伴身边了。
She and the monkey found the Tang Monk and the others along the road to the west.
她和猴子在西边的路上找到了唐僧等人。
The bodhisattva told the Tang Monk that it wasn't Wukong who'd attacked him.
菩萨告诉唐僧,袭击他的不是悟空。
"You must keep Wukong with you," explained Guanyin.
观音解释道:“你必须带着悟空。”
"Yes, Bodhisattva," said the Tang Monk, bowing.
“是菩萨。”唐僧鞠躬道。
"Thank you, Bodhisattva," said Wukong.
悟空说:“谢谢菩萨。”
"I'll make sure the Tang Monk reaches the Western Paradise!"
“我会确保唐僧到达西方极乐世界!”