Golden Horn scowled at Wukong.
金角皱眉看着悟空。
"I doubt you have a gourd like mine."
“我怀疑你有我这样的葫芦。”
"I do," said Wukong.
“我愿意,”悟空说。
He held up the real gourd.
他举起了真正的葫芦。
The demon looked carefully at the gourd.
恶魔仔细地看着葫芦。
"That does look like my gourd.
“那确实看起来像我的葫芦。
But my gourd is magical."
不过我的葫芦很神奇。”
"My gourd is magical too," said Wukong.
“我的葫芦也很神奇,”悟空说。
The demon rubbed his chin.
恶魔揉了揉下巴。
"What can your gourd do?"
“你的葫芦能做什么?”
"It can hold a demon," said Wukong.
悟空说:“它可以容纳恶魔。”
"All I have to do is say the demon's name.
“我所要做的就是说出恶魔的名字。
The demon will get sucked in and then turn into liquid."
恶魔会被吸进去,然后变成液体。”
Golden Horn raised his eyebrows.
金角眉毛一挑。
"My gourd can do that too.
“我的葫芦也能做到。
Let's see whose gourd works better.
让我们看看谁的葫芦更好用。
I'll go first.
我先走了。
Um, I forgot your name."
嗯,我忘了你的名字。”
"Kong Sunwu," said Wukong.
悟空说:“孔孙武。”
"Oh yes. Now I remember."
“哦,是的。现在我想起来了。”
Golden Horn held up his gourd. "Kong Sunwu!"
金角举起葫芦。“孔孙武!”
Nothing happened.
什么也没发生。
Golden Horn looked at his gourd.
金角看着自己的葫芦。
"Why isn't my gourd working?"
“我的葫芦怎么不好使了?”
"Let me try mine," said Wukong. "Golden Horn!"
“让我试试我的,”悟空说。“金角!”
<font color="#ffff00"><i>Shloomp!</i></font> Instantly the demon was sucked into the gourd.
<foncolor="#ffff00"><i>Shloomp!恶魔立刻被吸进葫芦里。
"Ha-ha!" Wukong laughed.
“哈哈!”悟空笑了。
"Golden Horn will soon be turned into liquid!"
“金角很快就会变成液体!”
He closed the gourd and ran into the cave.
他合上葫芦,跑进了山洞。
Several demons were inside.
里面有几个恶魔。
The monkey waved his iron bar at them.
猴子向他们挥舞着他的铁棍。
"Get out of here before I clobber you all!" he shouted.
“在我揍你们之前滚出去!”他喊道。
"Ahh!" The demons screamed and ran out of the cave.
“啊!”恶魔们尖叫着跑出山洞。
After a quick search of the cave, Wukong found his companions.
悟空在洞穴里快速搜索后,找到了他的同伴。
"We thought you were trapped under mountains," said the Tang Monk.
“我们以为你被困在山下了。”唐僧说。
"I was freed a couple of hours ago," said Wukong.
悟空说:“几个小时前我被释放了。”
He untied the monk.
他解开了和尚。
"A couple of hours ago?" asked Bajie.
“几个小时前?”八戒问道。
"What were you doing for all that time?
“你这段时间都在做什么?
We were scared to death in here!"
我们在这里吓死了!”
Wukong shrugged.
悟空耸耸肩。
"I couldn't free you right away.
“我不能马上释放你。
I had to get rid of the demon first."
我必须先摆脱恶魔。”
The monkey untied Bajie and Wujing.
猴子解开八戒和五井。
They all went outside.
他们都出去了。
"It's still early in the afternoon," said Wujing.
“下午还早,”吴京说。
"Let's start walking now."
“我们现在开始走。”
"Yes," said the Tang Monk.
“是的。”唐僧说。
"I want to be as far from this mountain as I can by nighttime."
"我想在晚上离这座山越远越好。"
The travelers hurried west along the road.
旅行者们沿着公路急匆匆地向西走去。
They hadn't gone far when an old man approached them.
他们还没走多远,一位老人走近了他们。
"Give me back my gourd!" said the old man.
“把我的葫芦还给我!”老人说。
Wukong stepped forward.
悟空走上前去。
"What gourd? I don't have a gourd."
“什么葫芦?我没有葫芦。”
"I know you have my gourd," said the man.
“我知道你拿了我的葫芦,”那人说。
"I don't know what you're talking about," said the monkey.
“我不知道你在说什么,”猴子说。
There was a flash of light.
有一道闪光。
Then Laozi the sage stood before the travelers.
然后圣人老子站在旅行者面前。
He looked angry.
他看起来很生气。
"Give me my gourd, Wukong!" boomed the sage.
“把我的葫芦给我,悟空!”圣人低声说道。
Wukong laughed. "Relax, Laozi.
悟空笑道:“放心,老子。
I was just joking around.
我只是在开玩笑。
I knew it was you.
我就知道是你。
Here's your gourd."
你的葫芦。”
Wukong took the gourd out of his robe and handed it to the sage.
悟空从长袍中取出葫芦,递给圣人。
"Why did that demon have your gourd?" asked the monkey.
猴子问:“那个恶魔怎么会有你的葫芦?”
"Golden Horn works for me," said Laozi.
“金角为我工作,”老子说。
"I sent him here to cause trouble for you.
“我派他来给你添麻烦。
Buddha wanted to make sure you are all serious about reaching the Western Paradise.
佛陀想确保你们对到达西方天堂是认真的。
You fought well, Wukong."
悟空,你打得很好。”
Wukong glanced at the gourd.
悟空瞥了一眼葫芦。
"Golden Horn is probably all liquid by now."
“金角现在应该都是液体了。”
"No," said Laozi.
“不,”老子说。
"The gourd won't harm him. Good-bye."
“葫芦不会伤害他的,再见。”
The sage vanished.
圣人消失了。
The group continued west.
这群人继续向西走。
As night fell they arrived at a monastery.
夜幕降临时,他们来到了一座修道院。
After a small dinner with the monastery's monks, everyone went to bed.
和寺院的僧侣们吃了一顿小晚餐后,每个人都上床睡觉了。
The Tang Monk was almost asleep when he heard a moaning sound from outside.
唐僧快要睡着的时候,听到外面传来一声呻吟。
The monk sat up, trembling with fear.
和尚坐了起来,吓得浑身发抖。
Was a ghost approaching?
有鬼魂接近吗?
Slowly his door creaked open.
他的门吱吱作响地慢慢打开了。
A man stood in the doorway, dripping wet.
一个男人站在门口,浑身湿漉漉的。
He looked at the monk and held out his hands.
他看着和尚,伸出双手。
"Please help me!"
“请帮帮我!”