072_Journey to the West 72_A Surprise at the Fruit and Flower Mountain

Wukong went straight to Mount Potalaka.

悟空直接去了布达拉卡山。

The bodhisattva Guanyin was in her garden.

观音菩萨在她的花园里。

"Hello, Wukong. How is the journey going?"

“喂,悟空,旅途怎么样了?”

Wukong threw up his hands.

悟空举起双手。

"The Tang Monk is crazy!"

“唐僧疯了!”

"Why?" asked the bodhisattva.

“为什么?”菩萨问。

"He told me to leave," said the monkey.

“他让我离开,”猴子说。

"He was mad because I was going to hurt some robbers."

“他很生气,因为我要伤害一些强盗。”

Guanyin frowned. "It's wrong to hurt people, Wukong.

观音皱眉:“悟空,伤人是不对的。

You know that."

你知道的。”

"I hurt demons all the time," said Wukong.

悟空说:“我一直在伤害恶魔。”

"That's different," said Guanyin.

“那不一样。”观音说。

"Demons are evil, and you're doing a good thing when you get rid of them.

“恶魔是邪恶的,当你摆脱它们时,你正在做一件好事。

But you must not hurt people."

但你不能伤害别人。”

The monkey sat down and put his head in his hands.

猴子坐下来,双手抱头。

"Oh, Bodhisattva, you're right."

“哦,菩萨,你说的对。”

He started to cry.

他开始哭了起来。

"This is terrible.

“这太可怕了。

Now I'll never reach the Western Paradise with the Tang Monk.

现在我再也不会和唐僧一起到达西天了。

I wanted to earn forgiveness."

我想要得到原谅。"

"Don't cry, Wukong," said Guanyin.

“不要哭,悟空,”观音说。

"You will still help the Tang Monk reach the Western Paradise.

“你还是会帮助唐僧到达西天。

He will need your help soon.

他很快就会需要你的帮助。

In the meantime you may stay here with me."

在此期间,你可以和我一起留在这里。”

Bajie dropped the bags.

八戒把袋子掉了。

"Let's rest here," he said. "I'm starving."

“我们在这里休息吧,”他说。“我饿死了。”

The Tang Monk climbed down from his horse and stretched.

唐僧从马上爬下来,伸了个懒腰。

The horse drank from a stream while Bajie looked in a bag.

马在小溪里喝水,八戒在袋子里看。

"We're out of rice," said the pig.

“我们没有米了,”猪说。

"We'll have to beg for food somewhere," said Wujing.

“我们得找个地方乞讨食物,”吴京说。

He looked at the monk.

他看着和尚。

"Master, you wait here while Bajie and I find a village."

“师父,你在这里等着,我和八戒找个村子。”

The monk's two companions flew off.

和尚的两个同伴飞走了。

The monk sat down in the grass next to the road and closed his eyes.

和尚坐在路边的草地上,闭上了眼睛。

He had nearly dozed off when he heard a voice.

他差点打瞌睡,这时他听到一个声音。

"Master!" It was Wukong.

“师父!”是悟空。

The Tang Monk glared at the monkey.

唐僧瞪了猴子一眼。

"Why are you here, Wukong?"

“悟空,你怎么来了?”

The monkey fell to his knees.

猴子跪了下来。

"I'm begging you—please let me join you again."

“求求你,让我再加入你们吧。”

"No," said the monk. "You're evil, Wukong.

“不,”和尚说。“你是邪恶的,悟空。

You can't go to the Western Paradise with me.

你不能和我一起去西天。

Now leave before I recite the Tight Headband spell!"

趁我念紧头带咒语之前赶紧离开!”

The monkey was furious.

猴子很生气。

He pulled out his iron bar, which quickly grew.

他拔出他的铁棒,铁棒很快就长大了。

Before the monk could recite the spell, Wukong struck. <font color="#ffff00"><i>Whap!</i></font>

僧人还没来得及念咒语,悟空就出击了。<foncolor="#ffff00"><i>哇!</i></fon>

He knocked out the monk.

他把和尚打晕了。

Quickly, the monkey grabbed the bags and then vanished.

很快,猴子抓起袋子,然后消失了。

Wujing and Bajie soon returned.

吴京和八戒很快就回来了。

They found the Tang Monk sitting by the road, rubbing his head.

他们发现唐僧坐在路边,揉着头。

"Master!" cried Wujing. "What happened?"

“师父!”吴京叫道。“发生什么事了?”

"Where are the bags?" asked Bajie, looking around.

“包在哪里?”八戒环顾四周问道。

"Wukong returned," said the Tang Monk.

“悟空回来了。”唐僧说。

"He begged me to let him join us again.

“他恳求我让他再次加入我们。

I said no, and then he attacked me!"

我说不,然后他就攻击我!”

"That's terrible!" said Wujing.

“太可怕了!”吴京说。

"That rotten monkey!"

“臭猴子!”

Bajie stomped his foot.

八戒跺了跺脚。

"We can't let him get away with this!

“我们不能让他逍遥法外!

He probably went home, to the Fruit and Flower Mountain."

他可能回家了,去了果花山。”

"I'll go there and deal with him," said Wujing.

“我去那里对付他,”吴京说。

Bajie gave Wujing directions to the Fruit and Flower Mountain.

八戒给吴京指路去水果花山。

When Wujing arrived there, he found Wukong near the waterfall.

当吴京到达那里时,他在瀑布附近发现了悟空。

"Wukong!" shouted Wujing. "Why did you attack Master?"

“悟空!”悟空喊道。“你为什么攻击师父?”

The monkey looked at Wujing blankly.

猴子茫然地看着吴京。

"Who are you?"

“你是谁?”

Wujing raised an eyebrow.

吴京挑了挑眉。

"What are you talking about?

“你在说什么?

You know who I am."

你知道我是谁。”

"No, I don't," said Wukong.

“不,我不知道,”悟空说。

"I'm Sha Wujing!

“我是沙无静!

We were traveling to the West together."

我们一起去西部旅行。"

"I'm going to the West but not with you," said Wukong.

悟空说:“我要去西方,但不和你一起去。”

He pointed to a group of figures.

他指着一组数字。

"I'm going with them."

“我跟他们一起去。”

Wujing looked over.

吴京看了过来。

A monk who looked exactly like the Tang Monk sat on a horse.

一个和唐僧长得一模一样的和尚坐在马上。

A pig stood next to the horse.

一头猪站在马的旁边。

"Bajie?" said Wujing.

“八戒?”吴京说。

Just then he saw a purple figure walk over to the horse.

就在这时,他看见一个紫色的人影向马走去。

Wujing gasped in shock. "That's me!"

吴京震惊的倒吸一口凉气:“就是我!”