"Wukong is right," said Bajie.
“悟空说得对,”八姐说。
"We should all go home and forget about reaching the Western Paradise.
“我们都应该回家,忘记去西方天堂。
I'll return to my cave and take a nice long nap."
我会回到我的洞穴,好好睡一觉。”
Bajie started to walk away.
八戒开始走开。
Wujing grabbed him.
吴京抓住了他。
"Are you crazy?"
“你疯了吗?”
He looked at Wukong.
他看着悟空。
"We can't go home!"
“我们不能回家!”
"I know that," said the monkey.
“我知道,”猴子说。
"I wasn't serious about going home.
“我不是认真要回家的。
But I'm angry with Master.
但是我对师父很生气。
How many times have I warned him about demons?
我警告过他多少次恶魔?
He never believes me!
他从不相信我!
If he had listened to me earlier, he wouldn't have been kidnapped."
如果他早听我的,就不会被绑架了。”
Wukong sighed. "We need to figure out where the demon took him.
悟空叹了口气。“我们需要弄清楚恶魔把他带到了哪里。
I'll summon a local spirit."
我会召唤当地的灵魂。”
The monkey closed his eyes and muttered some words.
猴子闭上眼睛,喃喃自语了几句。
A soft breeze blew, and then a spirit appeared.
一阵微风吹来,然后一个幽灵出现了。
"Hello, Sun Wukong," said the spirit.
“你好,孙悟空,”精灵说。
"I am the spirit of this mountain."
“我是这座山的精灵。”
"Our master was kidnapped by a demon," said Wukong.
悟空说:“我们的主人被恶魔绑架了。”
"We think the demon lives near here, but we don't know where."
“我们认为恶魔住在这附近,但我们不知道在哪里。”
"Oh dear," said the spirit.
“哦,亲爱的,”幽灵说。
He looked nervous.
他看起来很紧张。
"Your master was probably kidnapped by Red Boy, a very nasty demon.
“你师父大概是被红孩儿这个非常讨厌的恶魔绑架了。
His cave is near the peak of that mountain."
他的山洞就在山顶附近。”
The spirit pointed to a nearby mountain.
幽灵指着附近的一座山。
"You shouldn't go there though," the spirit continued.
“不过,你不应该去那里,”幽灵继续说道。
"Red Boy is very powerful.
“红孩儿很厉害。
His father is the Bull Demon King, one of the most horrible demons ever."
他的父亲是牛魔王,有史以来最可怕的恶魔之一。”
A smile spread across Wukong's face, and he began to laugh.
悟空的脸上露出了笑容,他笑了起来。
"That is good news!"
“这是好消息!”
Everyone looked at the monkey in surprise.
众人惊讶的看着猴子。
"Why is that good news?" asked Wujing.
“为什么是好消息?”吴京问道。
"The Bull Demon King is an old friend of mine!" said Wukong.
“牛魔王是我的老朋友!”悟空说道。
"Before I caused trouble in Heaven, I was friends with a group of demon kings.
“我在天堂惹事之前,和一群魔王是朋友。
The Bull Demon King was one of them.
牛魔王就是其中之一。
When I tell Red Boy who I am, he'll release the Tang Monk right away!"
等我告诉红孩儿我是谁,他马上就会放了唐僧!”
The three travelers said good-bye to the spirit and headed up the mountain.
三个旅行者告别了幽灵,向山上走去。
They came to a cave near the peak.
他们来到山顶附近的一个山洞。
The door was closed.
门被关上了。
Wukong knocked. "Open up, Red Boy.
悟空敲了敲门。“开门,红孩儿。
I need to speak with you!"
我需要和你谈谈!”
The door flew open, and Red Boy stepped out.
门突然打开,红孩儿走了出来。
"Who are you?" demanded Red Boy.
“你是谁?”红孩儿问道。
"What do you want?"
“你想要什么?”
"You kidnapped our master, the Tang Monk," said the monkey.
“你绑架了我们的主人,唐僧。”猴子说。
"Please return him to us."
“请把他还给我们。”
Red Boy snorted. "I'm not going to return the Tang Monk to you.
红孩儿哼了一声。“我不会把唐僧还给你的。
I'm going to eat him and live forever.
我要吃了他,长生不老。
Now go away before I get very angry!"
趁我还没生气,赶紧走开!”
Wukong laughed. "My dear boy, you don't realize whom you're talking to.
悟空笑了。“我亲爱的孩子,你不知道你在和谁说话。
I am Sun Wukong—the Monkey King.
我是孙悟空——美猴王。
Your father and I are old friends."
我和你父亲是老朋友了。”
"I don't care who you are!" said Red Boy.
“我不管你是谁!”红孩儿说。
"Now all of you, get off my mountain!"
“现在你们都给我滚下山!”
Wukong shook his head, pretending to be disappointed.
悟空摇了摇头,装作很失望的样子。
"I was hoping we could solve this problem nicely."
“我希望我们能很好地解决这个问题。”
He removed the iron bar from his ear.
他从耳朵上取下铁棒。
Red Boy laughed. "Do you think I'm scared of your little weapon?"
红孩儿笑道:“你以为我怕你的小武器?”
"This iron bar is a treasure from Heaven," said Wukong.
悟空说:“这根铁棒是天上的宝藏。”
"It was used to measure the oceans and rivers.
“它被用来测量海洋和河流。
It is very powerful and can do whatever I tell it to do."
它非常强大,可以做我让它做的任何事情。”
The monkey puffed out his chest.
猴子挺起胸膛。
"Now return the Tang Monk at once, or I'll destroy your entire mountain!"
“马上把唐僧还给我,否则我毁了你的整座山!”
"I also have a powerful weapon," said Red Boy.
“我也有一个强大的武器。”红孩儿说道。
"I'll show it to you."
“我拿给你看。”
The demon punched himself in the nose.
恶魔一拳打在自己的鼻子上。
Smoke poured from his nostrils, and fire shot from his mouth.
烟从他鼻孔里冒出来,火从他嘴里冒出来。
A moment later flames covered the entire mountainside!
片刻后,整个山腰都被火焰覆盖!