"Oh no!" Wukong looked at the fan.
“哦,不!”悟空看着扇子。
"This fan doesn't work!
“这个风扇不好使!
The Iron Immortal must have tricked me."
铁仙一定是骗了我。”
The travelers backed away as the fire burned hotter.
火烧得更旺了,旅行者们退后了。
"What will we do?" asked the Tang Monk.
“我们怎么办?”唐僧问道。
"We can't go through that fire."
“我们不能穿过那堆火。”
Bajie threw his hands up.
八戒举起双手。
"Let's just go home.
“我们回家吧。
We'll write a letter to Buddha explaining what happened."
我们会写信给佛陀解释发生了什么事。"
"Bajie, we can't do that!" the Tang Monk scolded.
“八戒,我们不能这么做!”唐僧骂道。
Wukong spoke up.
悟空开口道。
"I used to be friends with the Iron Immortal's husband, the Bull Demon King.
“我以前和铁仙人的丈夫牛魔王是朋友。
I have an idea."
我有个主意。”
The Iron Immortal was in her cave when she heard a knock.
铁仙正在她的洞穴里,这时她听到了敲门声。
"Oh no," she said to herself. "That monkey is back."
“哦,不,”她对自己说。“那只猴子回来了。”
She walked quietly to the door and peeked outside.
她静静地走到门口,向外偷看。
When she saw the Bull Demon King, she smiled and opened the door.
看到牛魔王,她笑着打开了门。
"I'm glad you're back," said the Iron Immortal.
“我很高兴你回来了,”铁仙人说。
"Sun Wukong was here."
“孙悟空在这里。”
"I used to be friends with him."
“我和他以前是朋友。”
The demon smiled.
恶魔笑了。
"It would have been nice to see him again."
“如果能再见到他就好了。”
His wife was confused.
他的妻子很困惑。
"What do you mean?
“什么意思?
You told me that you never really liked him."
你告诉我,你从来没有真正喜欢过他。”
"Oh, really?" said the demon.
“哦,真的吗?”恶魔说。
"He was very rude," said the woman.
“他非常粗鲁,”女人说。
"He demanded I let him borrow my fan."
“他要求我借用我的扇子。”
"You didn't give it to him, did you?" asked the demon.
“你没有给他,是吗?”恶魔问道。
"Of course not," said his wife.
“当然不是,”他的妻子说。
"I gave him a fake fan that looks just like the real one."
“我给了他一个假的扇子,看起来和真的一模一样。”
The demon began pacing.
恶魔开始踱步。
"Wukong is very smart and very powerful," he said.
“悟空很聪明,也很强大,”他说。
"He'll realize you tricked him, and then he'll come back here."
"他会意识到你骗了他,然后他会回来的。"
"What should we do?" asked the Iron Immortal.
“我们该怎么办?”铁仙问道。
"Give me the fan," said the demon.
“把扇子给我,”恶魔说。
"I'll keep it safe."
“我会保证它的安全。”
The Iron Immortal opened a chest and took out the fan.
铁仙打开一个箱子,拿出扇子。
She handed it to her husband.
她把它交给了丈夫。
Suddenly light sparkled and Wukong stood in front of her.
突然光芒闪耀,悟空站在她面前。
"I tricked you!"
“我骗了你!”
The monkey laughed and ran out of the cave.
猴子哈哈大笑,跑出了山洞。
The Iron Immortal stamped her foot. "Ugh!"
铁仙一跺脚。“啊!”
She was still angry when her husband came home.
丈夫回家时,她还在生气。
"Hello, dear," said the Bull Demon King with a big smile.
“你好,亲爱的。”牛魔王笑着说道。
But then his smile faded. "What's wrong?"
但随后他的笑容消失了。“怎么了?”
"Your friend Sun Wukong was here!" she snapped.
“你的朋友孙悟空在这里!”她厉声说道。
"He's not my friend!" said the demon.
“他不是我的朋友!”恶魔说。
"Even before he defeated Red Boy, I never really liked him."
“即使在他打败红孩儿之前,我也从来没有真正喜欢过他。”
"Well, you'll like him even less now," said the Iron Immortal.
“嗯,你现在会更不喜欢他了。”铁仙人说。
"He stole my fan!"
“他偷了我的扇子!”
The demon looked surprised.
恶魔看起来很惊讶。
"That fan's wind magic is powerful.
“那个风扇的风魔法很强大。
How did the monkey steal it?"
猴子是怎么偷的?”
"He tricked me into giving it to him," said his wife.
“他骗我给他的,”他妻子说。
"He made himself look like you."
“他让自己看起来像你。”
The demon's face turned red.
恶魔的脸变红了。
"How dare he do that!"
“他怎么敢这么做!”
He took a deep breath.
他深吸了一口气。
"Don't worry. I will find that rotten monkey.
“别担心。我会找到那只烂猴子的。
I'll get your fan back!"
我会把你的扇子拿回来的!”
The Bull Demon King stomped out of the cave.
牛魔王一跺脚走出山洞。
Wukong walked along the road, carrying the plantain-leaf fan.
悟空提着芭蕉扇沿着马路走。
He was still laughing about how he'd tricked the Iron Immortal.
他还在笑他是如何欺骗铁仙的。
Then he saw Bajie approaching.
然后他看见八戒走近了。
"Bajie!" cried Wukong. "What are you doing here?"
“八戒!”悟空叫道。“你在这里做什么?”
"I was coming to help you," said the pig.
“我是来帮你的,”猪说。
"Thanks, but I don't need help."
“谢谢,不过我不需要帮助。”
Wukong held up the fan.
悟空举起扇子。
"I tricked the Iron Immortal and got the real fan this time."
“我骗了铁仙,这次得到了真正的扇子。”
"Good!" said Bajie. "I can carry it for you."
“好!”八戒说。“我可以帮你拿。”
"Thanks," said Wukong as he handed the fan to Bajie.
“谢谢。”悟空说着,把扇子递给了八戒。
The monkey patted his friend on the shoulder.
猴子拍拍朋友的肩膀。
"Now let's get back to Master. We need to—"
“现在让我们回到主人身边。我们需要——”
Suddenly there was a flash of light.
突然有一道闪光。
A second later the Bull Demon King stood next to Wukong.
一秒钟后,牛魔王站在悟空身边。
The demon laughed.
恶魔笑了。
"I tricked you, Wukong!"
“我骗了你,悟空!”
There was another flash and the demon was gone.
又是一道闪光,恶魔不见了。