040_Journey to the West 40_The Magic Gourd

Bajie was in the cave when the door opened.

门打开的时候,八戒正在山洞里。

Two small demons entered, dragging Wujing and the Tang Monk.

两个小恶魔拖着吴京和唐僧走了进来。

"What happened?" cried Bajie after the demons left.

“发生了什么事?”恶魔离开后,八戒叫道。

"A demon attacked us," said Wujing.

“一个恶魔袭击了我们,”吴京说。

"I tried to fight him, but he was too powerful."

“我试着和他战斗,但他太强大了。”

"I'm worried," said the Tang Monk.

“我很担心。”唐僧说。

"We don't know what happened to Wukong."

“我们不知道悟空发生了什么事。”

In another room inside the cave, Golden Horn talked to some smaller demons.

在山洞内的另一个房间里,金角和一些较小的恶魔交谈着。

They all laughed when Golden Horn told them Wukong was trapped under three mountains.

当金角告诉他们悟空被困在三座山下时,他们都笑了。

"Let's celebrate!" said one demon.

“让我们庆祝一下!”一个恶魔说。

"Not yet," said Golden Horn.

“还没有。”金角说。

"I'm afraid Sun Wukong might escape."

“我怕孙悟空跑了。”

He handed a gourd to one of the demons.

他把一个葫芦递给其中一个恶魔。

"Take this magic gourd to the monkey.

“把这个神奇的葫芦带给猴子。

Say his name, and he will be sucked into the gourd.

说出他的名字,他就会被吸进葫芦里。

After an hour he will turn into liquid."

一个小时后,他会变成液体。”

"Yes, Master," said the small demon.

“是,主人。”小妖说。

"Grr!" Wukong pushed as hard as he could.

“嘎嘎!”悟空使劲推。

But the mountains were too heavy.

但是山太重了。

"How will I ever get out of this?" thought the monkey.

“我怎么才能摆脱这一切?”猴子想。

He was about to push again when the mountains rose into the air.

他正要再推一次,这时群山升到了空中。

Wukong jumped to his feet and looked around.

悟空跳起来,环顾四周。

A spirit stood nearby.

一个幽灵站在附近。

"Wukong, I am the spirit of these mountains.

“悟空,我是这些山的精灵。

Please forgive me.

请原谅我。

I tried to stop that demon from taking my mountains, but he was too powerful."

我试图阻止那个恶魔夺走我的山脉,但他太强大了。”

The spirit bowed and then vanished with the mountains.

幽灵鞠了一躬,然后随着群山消失了。

"I'm lucky that spirit arrived," said Wukong.

悟空说:“我很幸运那个灵魂来了。”

"Now I must find my companions.

“现在我必须找到我的同伴。

I wonder where that demon lives."

不知道那个恶魔住在哪里。”

He spotted a small demon coming down the road.

他发现一个小恶魔正沿着这条路走来。

The demon was carrying a gourd.

恶魔提着一个葫芦。

Wukong ducked behind a rock before the demon saw him.

悟空在恶魔看到他之前躲在一块岩石后面。

"Another demon," thought the monkey.

“又一个恶魔,”猴子想。

"He probably knows the one who trapped me under the mountains."

“他大概认识把我困在山下的人。”

Wukong made himself look like a demon and stepped back onto the road.

悟空把自己弄得像个恶魔,重新踏上了道路。

"Hello!" he called. "Where are you going?"

“喂!”他喊道。“你要去哪里?”

"My master sent me to capture Sun Wukong," said the demon.

“我师父派我去抓孙悟空,”恶魔说。

Wukong laughed. "I know that monkey, and I don't like him at all.

悟空笑了。“我认识那只猴子,我一点也不喜欢他。

I'll help you capture him."

我帮你抓住他。”

"Thank you," said the demon.

“谢谢你,”恶魔说。

"But I can catch him myself quite easily."

“不过我自己能轻易抓住他。”

"Oh, really?" asked Wukong.

“哦,真的吗?”悟空问。

"How will you catch him?"

“你怎么抓他?”

The demon showed Wukong his gourd.

恶魔给悟空看了他的葫芦。

"This gourd is magical.

“这个葫芦很神奇。

It can hold a demon or a spirit.

它可以容纳恶魔或灵魂。

I just have to say 'Sun Wukong,' and he'll be sucked into it.

我只要说‘孙悟空’,他就会被吸进去。

After an hour he'll turn into liquid."

一个小时后他就会变成液体。"

Wukong laughed. "I have a better gourd."

悟空笑道。“我有一个更好的葫芦。”

He quickly plucked a hair and turned it into a gourd.

他迅速拔了一根头发,把它变成了一个葫芦。

He showed the gourd to the demon.

他把葫芦给恶魔看。

"It can hold all of Heaven!"

“它可以容纳整个天堂!”

The demon looked interested.

恶魔看起来很感兴趣。

"I wish I had your gourd."

“我希望我有你的葫芦。”

"Well," said Wukong.

“嗯,”悟空说。

"I might be willing to trade gourds with you."

“我可能愿意和你交换葫芦。”

The demon gave Wukong a suspicious look.

妖魔狐疑的看了悟空一眼。

"How do I know you're telling the truth?

“我怎么知道你说的是真的?

Prove that your gourd can hold all of Heaven.

证明你的葫芦可以容纳所有天堂。

Then we'll trade."

那我们交易。”

"I'll prove it to you," said Wukong.

悟空说:“我会证明给你看的。”

The monkey recited a quick spell and left his body standing on the road.

猴子念了一个快速的咒语,然后把他的身体留在路上。

He flew fast up to Heaven.

他飞得很快,飞上了天堂。

"I must make it look like Heaven got sucked into this gourd," he thought.

“我必须让它看起来像天堂被吸进了这个葫芦里,”他想。

"I'll ask the guard to close the gate and dim the stars.

“我让门卫关上大门,把星星调暗。

Then it will look like Heaven's gone."

那就像天堂消失了一样。"

"Greetings, Wukong," said the guard at the southern gate of Heaven.

“你好,悟空,”天堂南门的守卫说。

"I need to pretend that Heaven has been sucked into a gourd," said Wukong.

悟空说:“我需要假装天堂被吸进了葫芦里。”

"When I say 'Heaven,' close the gate and dim the stars."

“当我说‘天堂’时,关上大门,让星星变暗。”

The guard frowned. "I can't do that!"

守卫皱眉。“我不能这么做!”