Bajie waved his rake at the demon Golden Horn.
八戒对着金角恶魔挥舞着耙。
"You'll never harm the Tang Monk!" shouted the pig.
“你永远不会伤害唐僧!”猪喊道。
"My rake is very powerful!"
“我的耙很厉害!”
Bajie rushed toward Golden Horn.
八戒冲向金角。
But the demon was strong.
但是恶魔很强壮。
Bajie was knocked out.
八戒被击倒了。
When he woke up, he was tied up in a dark cave.
当他醒来时,他被绑在一个黑暗的山洞里。
"Bajie is taking a long time to search the mountain," said the Tang Monk.
“八戒在山上找了很久。”唐僧说。
"I hope he's okay."
“希望他没事。”
Wukong frowned. "He probably went back to sleep.
悟空皱眉。“他可能回去睡觉了。
I should have followed him again."
我应该再跟着他的。”
"Let's keep walking," said Wujing.
“我们继续走。”吴京说。
"We'll find Bajie along the way."
“一路上我们会找到八戒的。”
"We must stay alert though," said Wukong.
悟空说:“我们必须保持警惕。”
"We still don't know if there are any demons on this mountain."
“我们还不知道这座山上有没有恶魔。”
The group headed up the mountain.
这群人向山上走去。
Soon they heard a voice.
很快他们听到一个声音。
"Help me!" cried a man.
“救救我!”一个男人喊道。
"Someone is in trouble," said the Tang Monk.
“有人有麻烦了。”唐僧说。
He and his companions hurried ahead and found an old monk lying near the road.
他和同伴急忙往前走,发现一个老和尚躺在马路附近。
"Thank goodness!" cried the old monk.
“谢天谢地!”老和尚喊道。
"You must help me."
“你一定要帮我。”
The Tang Monk got down from his horse.
唐僧从马上下来。
"Of course we will help you," he said.
“我们当然会帮助你,”他说。
"Please stand up."
“请站起来。”
"I can't," said the old man.
“我不能,”老人说。
"My leg is injured.
“我的腿受伤了。
It hurts terribly."
疼得要命。”
He started to cry.
他开始哭了起来。
"How will I ever get back home?"
"我怎么才能回家?"
"Please don't cry," said the Tang Monk.
“请不要哭。”唐僧说。
"We will help you.
“我们会帮你的。
How did your leg get hurt?"
你的腿是怎么受伤的?”
"A tiger attacked me," said the old monk.
“一只老虎袭击了我,”老和尚说。
Wukong looked suspiciously at the man.
悟空狐疑地看着那人。
"He isn't really a monk," he thought.
“他不是真正的僧侣,”他想。
"I'm sure he wants to harm Master.
“他肯定是想害师父。
But I can't tell Master that—he won't believe me."
但我不能告诉师父,他不会相信的。”
"Wukong," said the Tang Monk.
“悟空。”唐僧说。
"Please carry this poor monk down the mountain."
“请把贫僧抬下山。”
Wukong walked over and picked up the old monk.
悟空走过去抱起老和尚。
"Ouch!" cried the monk.
“哎哟!”和尚叫道。
"Be careful, Wukong," said the Tang Monk.
“悟空,小心点。”唐僧说。
"His leg is hurt badly."
“他的腿伤得很严重。”
The group continued along the road.
这群人继续沿着这条路走。
Wukong carried the injured monk.
悟空抬着受伤的和尚。
He walked slowly, letting the Tang Monk and Wujing go ahead.
他慢慢地走,让唐僧和吴京走在前面。
"I know you're really a demon," the monkey whispered.
“我知道你真的是个恶魔。”猴子低声说道。
"And I know you want to eat the Tang Monk."
“我知道你想吃唐僧。”
"I don't know what you're talking about," said the monk.
“我不知道你在说什么,”和尚说。
"I'm just a simple monk who was attacked by a tiger."
“我只是一个被老虎袭击的普通和尚。”
Wukong laughed. "Do you know who I am?
悟空笑道:“你知道我是谁吗?
I am Sun Wukong.
我是孙悟空。
Heaven's entire army couldn't defeat me.
天堂的整个军队都无法打败我。
You're going to wish you'd never tried to harm the Tang Monk."
你会希望你从来没有试图伤害唐僧。"
As Wukong talked, he felt a heavy weight pressing down on him.
悟空一边说着,一边感觉到一股沉重的重量压在他身上。
He glanced up and realized an entire mountain was balanced on top of his head.
他抬头看了一眼,发现整座山都平衡在他的头顶上。
The monkey laughed again.
猴子又笑了。
"So you're going to use magic tricks to trap me under a mountain?
“所以你要用魔法把我困在山下?
Well, let me tell you—Buddha himself once trapped me under a mountain.
好吧,让我告诉你——佛陀本人曾经把我困在一座山下。
And I was able to lift it."
我能把它举起来。"
Wukong felt more weight.
悟空觉得更有分量了。
Now he had two mountains on top of him.
现在他头上有两座山。
He walked more slowly.
他走得更慢了。
"This still isn't enough weight to stop me," he said.
“这仍然不足以阻止我,”他说。
"Now that the Tang Monk isn't around, I should clobber you with my iron bar."
“现在唐僧不在,我应该用铁棍打你。”
Suddenly the old monk vanished.
突然,老和尚消失了。
A third mountain appeared on top of the first two.
在前两座山的顶部出现了第三座山。
Wukong's knees buckled, and all three mountains crashed down on top of him.
悟空双膝一弯,三座大山都轰然倒在他身上。
The monkey was trapped.
猴子被困住了。
The old monk appeared again.
老和尚又出现了。
There was a flash of light as he changed back into his demon form.
当他变回恶魔形态时,有一道闪光。
Golden Horn laughed with delight.
金角高兴的笑了起来。
"Wukong was the most powerful of these travelers.
“悟空是这些旅行者中最强大的。
It will be easy to defeat Wujing.
打败吴京很容易。
Tonight I will dine on the Tang Monk!"
今晚我要吃唐僧!”