The Tang Monk was tied up in a room.
唐僧被绑在一个房间里。
He heard his companions yelling at the monster.
他听到他的同伴对怪物大喊大叫。
"Hand over the Tang Monk now!" shouted Bajie.
“把唐僧交出来!”八戒喊道。
<font color="#ffff00"><i>Clang!</i></font> The Tang Monk heard the sound of weapons clashing.
<foncolor="#ffff00"><i>铿锵!唐僧听到了武器碰撞的声音。
"I hope they rescue me," said the monk.
“我希望他们救我,”和尚说。
A young woman entered the room.
一个年轻女子走进房间。
"Wh-who are you?" asked the Tang Monk.
“你……你是谁?”唐僧问道。
"I'm a prisoner here," said the woman.
“我是这里的囚犯,”女人说。
"That monster kidnapped me 13 years ago and won't let me leave.
“那个怪物13年前绑架了我,不让我离开。
Will you help me?"
你会帮我吗?”
"I wish I could help you," said the Tang Monk.
“我希望我能帮助你,”唐僧说。
He showed the young woman his ropes.
他向那位年轻女子展示了他的诀窍。
"I can help you get free," said the young woman.
“我可以帮你获得自由,”年轻女子说。
"If I do, will you deliver a letter to my parents?"
“如果我这样做了,你会给我父母送信吗?”
"Of course," said the monk. "Who are your parents?"
“当然,”和尚说。“你的父母是谁?”
"They're the king and queen of the Precious Image Kingdom," said the young woman.
“他们是宝像王国的国王和王后。”年轻女子说道。
"My name is Princess Hundred Flowers."
“我叫百花公主。”
Bajie and Wujing were still fighting the monster when the princess ran outside.
八戒和吴京还在和怪物搏斗,公主就跑到了外面。
"Monster!" she cried. "I must ask you a favor."
“怪物!”她喊道。“我必须请你帮个忙。”
Right away the monster stopped fighting and turned to the princess.
怪物立刻停止了战斗,转向公主。
"What can I do for you, my sweet?" asked the monster.
“我能为你做什么,亲爱的?”怪物问道。
"There's a monk inside," said the princess.
“里面有个和尚,”公主说。
"It makes me so sad to see him tied up.
“看到他被绑起来,我很难过。
Won't you let him go?"
你不会放过他吧?”
The monster hesitated.
怪物迟疑了一下。
"That monk isn't an ordinary monk. He's the—"
“那个和尚不是普通的和尚。他是——”
Princess Hundred Flowers pretended to cry.
百花公主假装哭了。
The monster held up his hands.
怪物举起双手。
"Okay, okay, sweetie.
“好的,好的,亲爱的。
You know I only want you to be happy.
你知道我只想让你开心。
The monk may go."
和尚可以走了。”
The monster followed the princess back inside.
怪物跟着公主回到里面。
Bajie and Wujing looked at each other in confusion.
八戒和吴京面面相觑。
"The monster is going to free him?" mumbled Bajie.
“怪物要放了他?”八姐喃喃自语。
A moment later the Tang Monk came out.
过了一会儿,唐僧出来了。
"There's something we must do," he said quietly to his companions.
“我们必须做点什么,”他平静地对他的同伴说。
Later that day the travelers reached the palace of the Precious Image Kingdom.
那天晚些时候,旅行者们到达了珍贵图像王国的宫殿。
The queen was reading the letter from her daughter.
王后正在读她女儿的来信。
Tears were in her eyes.
她的眼里充满了泪水。
"Our poor daughter," said the queen.
“我们可怜的女儿,”王后说。
"She's been a prisoner all this time."
“她一直是个囚犯。”
The king stood up, his eyes blazing with anger.
国王站了起来,眼睛里充满了愤怒。
He called to his general, who was standing nearby.
他向站在附近的将军喊道。
"Gather your troops," said the king.
“集合你的军队,”国王说。
"I want my daughter back.
“我要我女儿回来。
And I want that monster destroyed!"
我要消灭那个怪物!”
"Forgive me, Your Majesty," said the general.
“原谅我,陛下,”将军说。
"But we are just men.
“但我们只是男人。
How can we defeat such a powerful monster?"
我们如何才能打败如此强大的怪物?”
"My two companions are powerful spirits, Your Majesty."
“我的两个同伴都是强大的灵魂,陛下。”
The Tang Monk spoke up.
唐僧开口道。
"I'm sure they can rescue your daughter."
“我相信他们能救出你的女儿。”
Soon Bajie and Wujing were back at the pagoda.
很快,八戒和吴京回到了宝塔。
The pig swung his rake.
猪挥动他的耙。
Crash! The door exploded.
当当!门爆炸了。
"Get out here, you rotten monster!" he shouted.
“滚出去,你这个腐烂的怪物!”他喊道。
The monster ran outside.
怪物跑了出去。
"You brutes!" he yelled.
“你们这些畜生!”他喊道。
"I let the monk go free.
“我放了和尚。
Why did you smash my door down?"
你为什么要砸我的门?”
"We're here for the princess," said Wujing.
“我们是来找公主的,”吴京说。
"The king of the Precious Image Kingdom sent us."
“宝像王国的国王派我们来的。”
"You can't take the princess away," said the monster.
“你不能带走公主,”怪物说。
"We are in love."
“我们相爱了。”
Bajie and Wujing attacked.
八戒和吴京进攻。
The monster blocked their weapons.
怪物挡住了他们的武器。
They fought for over an hour.
他们打了一个多小时。
Finally Bajie, tired from fighting, turned and ran.
最后八戒打累了,转身就跑。
Wujing was furious.
吴京非常愤怒。
"Bajie!" he shouted. "Where are you—oof!"
“八戒!”他喊道。“你在哪里——哦!”
The monster knocked out Wujing and tied him up.
怪物打晕了吴京,把他绑了起来。
He dragged Wujing into the pagoda and locked him in a room.
他把吴京拖进宝塔,锁在一个房间里。
"The king knows that the princess is here," said the monster to himself.
“国王知道公主在这里,”怪物自言自语道。
"But how?" He tapped his chin and thought.
“但是怎么做?”他拍了拍下巴,想了想。
"Aha!" he said.
“啊哈!”他说。
"The princess must have asked that monk to go to the king."
“公主一定是让那个和尚去找国王了。”
His eyes became dark and angry.
他的眼睛变得黑暗而愤怒。
"She tricked me!"
“她骗我!”